The SeeMore Safety program helps support the following outcomes within the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children feel safe, secure, and supported.
- Children develop their emerging autonomy, inter-dependence, resilience and sense of agency.
Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children develop a sense of belonging to groups and communities and an understanding of the reciprocal rights and responsibilities necessary for active community participation.
Outcome 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children take increasing responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- Children transfer and adapt what they have learned from one context to another.