Our mission is to ensure that every child is safe, free from harm and injury.
- Always place the interests of children and young people first and foremost
- Promote a culture where children have agency in building their own learning, self-worth, wellbeing, respectful relationships, values and behaviours to empower them to become responsible risk takers
- Promote healthier lifestyles in young people and seek to develop and strengthen their physical, emotional, psychological and social resilience
- Ensure our work aligns with early childhood education and industry best practice.
- Deliver programs and services in a professional and supportive manner that achieve the best results for the people we support
- Engage like-minded corporate partnerships that complement the core values and aims of our organisation that value child safety
- Engage in ongoing research and evaluation to ensure we deliver the best programs and services
- Embrace a collaborative organisational culture and promote the minimisation of unnecessary duplication of injury prevention services and programs
- Embrace social responsibility and transparency of information gathered by KIDS. We welcome organisations to view our work practices, business plan and financial records