Our mission is to keep children safe and create a better life for those living with serious trauma, injury and burns.
- Promote a culture where children have agency in building their own learning, self-worth, well-being, respectful relationships, values and behaviours to empower them to become responsible risk takers.
- Encourage healthier lifestyles in young people and seek to develop and strengthen their physical, emotional, psychological and social resilience.
- Deliver programs and services in a professional and supportive manner that achieve the best results for the people we support.
- Engage corporate partnerships that complement the core values and aims of our organisation.
- Conduct ongoing research and evaluation to ensure we deliver the best programs and services.
- Collaborate with other not-for-profit organisations to reduce unnecessary administrative costs.