There are many ways to fundraise
Think high-tea, casual day at school or work, trivia nights and auctions! Why not trek, dive or Ride4KIDS or do what you love and get your community on board to support you. Every dollar helps make a difference.
Sponsor a Friend
Setting up your fundraising page... it's easy!
If you’d like to host a fundraiser through your school, early learning centre, workplace or community group, we suggest you rally a team and get started. The KIDS team is here to help and can provide materials and information to help make your event shine.
- Create your very own ‘Fundraiser Account’. Click on the link and sign up.
- Set up your unique fundraising page. Track your progress through “badges”, share a link on what you’re doing to raise funds and inspire others to join you and donate.
- Invite your friends, and family through your social networks and pick up the phone to invite them to events you are hosting.
- Let your community know what you’re up to by writing a press release about your fundraiser and sending it to your local newspaper. We can help you here. Don’t forget community, school and workplace newsletters and blogs.
- Post regular campaign updates on your fundraising page and share these widely.
- Acknowledge each and every donor and share your success when your event wraps up!