Race with purpose at the 2022 Noosa Tri…
Each year, the KIDS Foundation secures a block of guaranteed entries to the Noosa Triathlon, the biggest triathlon in the Southern Hemisphere and you’re invited to be part of the team.
If you want to race for KIDS and secure your spot then you better get in quick as we've nearly filled our places.
REGISTRATION for 2022:
- $350 (individual entry) | $555 (team entry)
- $50 registration fee is required at the time of registering
- The full entry fee is payable to the KIDS Foundation once your spot is confirmed
- *Please note that entry fees are non-refundable
- Individuals make a commitment to fundraising a minimum of $1000 (due by September 30, 2022). You can fundraise this along the way, make a donation yourself, have a business match your pledge or use other creative ways to cover the $1000 commitment.
- KIDS welcome event
- KIDS Awards + KIDS Presentation
- Charity wave start (this is set by Ironman)
- Premium bike racking
- Support crew on the day
LOCK YOURSELF IN:
You can register your interest by completing an Expression Of Interest (EOI) ticket below.
Please note that this EOI does not guarantee your place. We'll be in touch wiht all those who register an EOI based on first in best dressed and if you want to proceed, a registration fee of $50 is payable at the time. Please note this registration fee is non-refundable.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
TELEPHONE: 1300 734 733
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST