Race with purpose at the 2022 Noosa Tri…
Each year, KIDS Foundation secures a block of guaranteed entries to the Noosa Triathlon, the biggest triathlon in the Southern Hemisphere and you’re invited to be part of the team.
We have filled most of our places for 2022 already however we are keen to take an Expression of Interest from you if you're looking to race for a charity.
You'll go on a waitlist and we'll come back to you as soon as we can confirm additional places.
NEW REGISTRATIONS for 2022:
- $490 (individual entry) | $650 (team entry)
- The full entry fee is payable to the KIDS Foundation once your spot is confirmed
- Please note that entry fees are non-refundable as this is the charge to KIDS by Ironman for participation
- Individuals make a commitment to fundraise a minimum of $1000 (due by September 1, 2022).
- You can fundraise along the way, make a donation yourself, have a business match your pledge or use other creative ways to cover the $1000 commitment.
- Your pledge supports our mission to ensure that every child is safe, free from harm and injury.
- Invitation to KIDS welcome event
- KIDS Awards + KIDS Presentation
- Priority check-in and charity wave start (for individuals)
- Premium bike racking
- One (1) entry to a Festival event of your choice (Run Swim Run, Brekky Fun Run, Ocean Swim, Superkidz Tri)
- Individual or team online fundraising page
- Support crew on the day
LOCK YOURSELF IN:
You can register your interest by completing an Expression Of Interest (EOI) ticket below.
Please note that this EOI does not guarantee your place. We'll be in touch with all those who register based on first in best dressed and if you want to proceed, a the full registration fee is payable at the time. Please note this registration fee is non-refundable.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
TELEPHONE: 1300 734 733